- To be an organized process whereby devices communicate with the processor.
- A significant number of IRQ’s are automatically confiscated by devices on the system board such as the system timer,
the system clock, the keyboard, the interrupt controller itself, and others.
- Legacy adapters cards often require manual setting of the IRQ number, the (I/O) address and the (DMA) address.
- They system BIOS works with these cards to automatically configure their parameters at startup so as not to have values
that conflict with one another or with legacy adapter cards.
- In order for the driver to be able to communicate over different LAN media, it also must be written to the NDIS specification,
or in the case of NetWare, to the (ODI) specification.
- The protocol stack itself on each PC must be configured.
- C CLASS
- If this Computer wants to send a packet to a device with an address not in the range.
- It provides the capability of "NetBIOS" over TCP/IP.
- To provide a logon service that makes it possible for the user to do a logon once and gain access to all computers on
any domain in which the user and the user’s computer are registered.
- WINS service is that it can provide the latest NetBIOS names to the (DNS) that uses the names and the DNS domain name
forms a Fully Qualified Domain Name.
- Type in the name of the person who is responsible for maintaining the server configuration.
- It could lead to the detection of a Hacker.
- Windows NT.4.0 Workstation operating system is the use of one machine by one user at a time. It also includes more services:
DHCP, DNS, WINS, RAS, IIS which is an FTP, Gopher, and WWW.