- Pins are set differently
- Data Terminal Equipment, and Data Circuit Terminating Equipment.
- When connecting a Serial connector of a computer to the module serial connector.
- That it works if the network is down.
- A Hub is a multiport repeater, and a Switch is a multiport bridge.
- The community string is a field in SNMP packets that is used as a password for communication between Management Stations
and Management Agents.
- Write Managers are those given the privilege to set MIB values on the switch.
- Static Address: MAC destination address that will remain stored in a switch address table
- a. Dynamic Address: MAC destination address that will be dropped from an address table in a configured time after storage
unless another frame from that source address has been received.
- This Dynamic address is the Ethernet address of WS2.
- Restricted Dynamic Address: MAC destination address that is associated with a list of ports that may send frames to the